Yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve updated things. Too many distractions I guess. Consider this release the beginning of a new round of development. There are a number of issues open that I’ll start plowing through.
This release will require .NET 4.7. Why you ask? Because 4.7 has a number of enhancements for high DPI screens that WPF apps get automatically. I get the occasional report about things not looking right on high DPI screens. I don’t have one of those screens which makes it difficult to address. Let me know if it works.
I’ve also taken the opportunity to fix some crash reports and update packages.
- VS like selection style for editor
- update packages, remove browser unload code, move to vs2017
- move to .net 4.7, update get/setter styles
- fix out of range crash
- fix file in use crash
- fix some other crash reports
- add GitHub’s cmark for for future consideration
- update pandoc, mess around with cmark-gfm
I’ve built and included cmark-gfm in this release. It’s not used in the program although your welcome to mess around with it using the custom engine option in MDE.